miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016



                                                                                                                             148 M Street
                                                                                                                             Berlin MN 6810
                                                                                                                                 B5  7UR
                                                                                                                             4 April 2016

Mr. Steve Smith
Agency Director/ Manager
Ocean Air
32 Ludinglton Place
Leeds Ls2 9HJ.

Dear Mr. Smith,
I wish to complain about my last week return flight to Florida that I did with your travelling agency.
I will start by mentioning the only good thing about your airline flights. The seats were wide and very comfortable. Nevertheless, the disadvantages outwheight the advantages; that is why I’m writing this letter. First of all you only have 4 flights a day; despite this, our plane boarded later than it was planned. Secondly, we were expecting nice and friendly well- trained staff, but we found that they were quite rude. In addition, there was no vegetarian food for me! The whole family enjoyed a tasting dinner while I was just sitting there, drinking water. Finally, I was ready to watch the latest in-flight entertainment, but I was forced to watch a movie that I have already seen on TV.
In conclusion, after these arguments, I would like some of my money back.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible some answer.
Yours sincerely,
Noemy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario